‘Up for It’ Subscriber Competition 2023
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Kyogle Council.
Entry is only available to residents of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania, and the Northern Territory who are aged 18 years or older.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entrants must complete the subscriber form on Visit Kyogle’s website and fill in all required fields.
- The promotion ends 11.59pm (AEDT) on 3rd August 2023.
- Three (3) winners will be announced on 11th August 2023.
- 1st prize is a voucher for 2 x nights for 2 at Ripples On The Creek valued at $550 .
- 2nd prize is a voucher for 2 x nights for 2 at Clarence River Wilderness lodge with welcome pack valued at $300.
- 3rd prize is 1 x $100 BCF voucher for those Up For It essentials.
Accommodation vouchers valid for 12 months.
Accommodation vouchers valid outside of peak holiday season.
- No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the prize allowed.
- All bookings need to be made and confirmed by the prizewinner direct. Any additional items and insurance requirements not included in the prize must be paid by the prizewinner – where required.
- The promoter does not provide travel insurance for the winners and is not liable for any injury, or property loss or damage during travel period.
- The promoter recommends the winner purchase travel insurance.
- The draw will take place on 11th August 2023 in the office of the promoter.
- Entrants are not required to be present at the draw.
- All valid entries will go into the draw and three (3) winners will be selected at random.
- Each entrant has an equal opportunity of winning. Only one entry will be accepted per participant.
- The results of the draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- the promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel any aspect of this promotion at any time. The winner will be notified via email within one day of the draw.
- The winners’ names (first name and last name initial only) will be announced on our website.
- The prizewinner will be notified by email – sent to the email address they have provided on entry to the competition.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner via email.
- A redraw will be conducted in case the winner is unable to be contacted or the prize has not been claimed within three months after the first draw.
- This redraw will take place no sooner than three months after the initial draw.
- Entrants agree to their personal contact information being held and used by the promoter in accordance with the 10 National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act.
- Entrants who opt-in to receive marketing information agree to receive information about holidays from Kyogle Council.
- Entrants consent to their name being announced publicly through Facebook communication if they win the competition.